1. Service cancellation requests must be received at least one month prior to the start of a new billing period. We will cancel services after the beginning of a new billing period but cannot issue refunds based on late cancellation requests.
2. All cancellation requests must be submitted via the billing system portal at http://virtualmacosx.com/billing
3. Paypal subscription cancellations not accompanied by a billing system cancellation request will result in immediate account cancellation and loss of system access.
4. Cancellation or Failure of recurring payment will result in cancellation of hosting services and loss of equity in the Fractional Interest of Apple Branded Hardware.
5. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the recurring payment associated with your account (ie. Paypal) is also cancelled along with your service cancellation request. Payments received because of failure to cancel recurring payment plans are not the fault of vmOSX and will not be refunded.
***After canceling your service, please make sure to cancel the paypal subscription related to that service. Please cancel the paypal subscription payments for your canceled account.***